With one month to go, you’ve most likely determined which lease-end option is the right fit. As you discover what you need to do to finalize that decision, click here to learn how your loyalty is rewarded.
• Visit your dealer to make any desired repairs
• Schedule a turn-in appointment with your dealer
• Return your current Toyota
• Call us at (800) 286-0652 to obtain the current payoff amount, payment mailing address and what sales documents may be necessary to finalize your purchase
• Mail us your payment and any other necessary documentation
As you enter into the final two months of your lease, our independent vehicle inspection company, DataScan, will contact you to schedule an appointment for an optional pre-inspection.
Pre-inspections are complimentary and convenient, providing you with a thorough breakdown of any Excess Wear and Use your vehicle may have. Knowing this information before the end of your lease helps to eliminate surprises and allows you to more easily make well-informed decisions.
We will also contact you during this time to review your lease agreement and answer any questions you may have.
You have options at the end of your lease and now is the perfect time to begin looking into which one best fits your needs.
Lease-End Process Timeline
Contact us at (800) 286-0652 M-Th. 9am-7pm Fri. 9am-5pm CST
©2013 Toyota Financial Services. All Rights Reserved.
Toyota Financial Services is a service mark used by Toyota Motor Credit Corporation, Toyota Motor Insurance Services, Inc. and Toyota Lease Trust.